Monday 14 May 2012

Today's Snaps Tell a tale of an interesting day . . .

I looked out of the back window to find . . .

. . . two hungry Mallards awaiting their breakfast! 








They really are Quackers!

I visited two friends for the day, Dibley and Rosie . . .


Dibley is my Girlfriend . . .

. . . and, YES, we did have a cuddle! ;-)





I've known these two girls
for over five years now!

Rosie's asking if I'd like some lunch, and "Could you help us
with the gardening please Dougie . . . " 

. . and I say yes Please to lunch . . .

. . and "Yes, of course I'll clear your dog poop up for you Rosie!"

. . speaking of which . . 

Home Made Soup!


I really should have taken
some before shots!

. . but after shots will have to do, for now . . 

Ready for planting!









Weeding, nearing the end!




Rosie says 'Au revoir',
till
Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment