Thursday 26 April 2012

Join Me

Give me some Chocolate Doug!
No Danny,
This is my Baron Milk Chocolate
and it's
Excellent! 
    Danny Wallace wants to Join Me in the Bar at Heathrow Terminal 3 where I'm about to eat this chocolate whilst drinking a lovely Latte. Question is, should I let him? After all I would Join him if he'd let me! My answer? 'Join Me', Read the book! It's the true story of a man who started a Cult by accident . . . I've been trying to do that for years, deliberately, and I've failed miserably, hence my reading this book for guidance.

No Dave Gorman in this one, but it's an excellent book just the same, I love Danny's sense of humour . . "In the beginning was the word . . . and the word was?"
You'll have to read it to find out more! Oooo . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment